T.Murugu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help me ....

in the Make to order industry.

Let us assume i have Pur order No for 10 qty.

then i done MIGO for all the Item and Qty. 10.

(for this material QM is activated and Qm procu also activated and QM control key 0007 is assigned to the material master.)

after Doing the MIGO the stock is laying in th Quality.

Mean while Our FI personnel done MIRO for the same.

but after conpletion of the result recording i come to know that there is a fuilt in the material

so i am planning to post the material back to the Vendor.

(Return Delivery) through UD Stock posting Screen.

But the system not allowing to do so.

Because MIRO is already done..

Please suggest me How to block the FI personnel not to do MIRO untill Quality clearence .

thanx in advace.

Thanks & Regard's

Pathi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you pl confirm this ,

1) Do you have GR based Invoice verification ?

2) After posting the invoice in MIRO , Check in MRBR , Whether your invoice is getting blocked (x) for Quality Reasons. If it is getting blocked , then your settings are working fine.

3) When you are trying to do the Stock posting (Ret delivery) in UD screen , what is the message you are getting? What is the current status of the lot.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is better for u to go once through SAP LIBRARY.

Again u can refer documentation on sapgenie.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Quality Management in Procurement and Storage

This process shows how Quality Management is used to guide the purchasing and Inventory Management activities. This consists fundamentally of releasing supply relationships, source and receiving inspections, managing stocks during quality checks, and quantity documents.

2.Acceptance Inspections

This process describes inspection lot processing. We highlight inspection planning, the determining of inspection samples, printing shop papers for the inspectors, and entering inspection results, which consist of characteristic values and error data. We also describe the settlement of inspection costs. There is no documentation available.

3.Quality Notifications as Complaints Against the Vendor

In this process, you see how errors found during a quality inspection are analyzed and documented in a quality notification. The measures required to correct the problem include a complaint against the vendor and the processing of returns. There is no documentation available.

4.Quality Control

Quality control includes vendor evaluation, quality analysis in the QM information system, and statistical process control using control charts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Overview of Quality Management

The Quality Management component (QM) is part of the integrated R/3 System. With the functions of the Quality Management (QM) module, you can implement the most important elements of a QM system, as specified in ISO 9000.

You use the QM component functions for the following quality management work:

Quality planning

• Basic data for Quality Management

• Inspection planning

Quality assurance

• Quality inspection

• Quality certificates

Quality control

• Quality notifications

• QM information system

In addition, it controls the creation of quality certificates and manages problems with the help of quality notifications.