Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate 463 Roles from T-Code : SUPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to generate 463 Roles in T-Code: SUPC we are not able to generate. Below are my options that i used to generate in SUPC

1. Click on radio button 4 & upload all roles & tick mark on Generate Automatically & Execute.Select all & execute.But Only 158 Profiles are generated.Why?

2. Click on radio button 3 & upload all roles & tick mark on Generate Automatically & Execute.Select all is greyed out & not able to execute.Why?

Is there any abap Code problem at the background?

How can i execute SUPC for all 463 Roles in Dev system?

In SE03 the Software components in which the SAP_Basis component is Restricted Modifiable is set.

My system is ECC5.

Please suggest

Vijay

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might doesn't have authorization to generate profiles for some of the roles such as Z etc., Check your authorizations. You will need the following authorizations to use Transaction SUPC:

· User master maintenance: Authorization Profile (S_USER_PRO)

· User master maintenance: Authorizations (S_USER_AUT)

· Authorization system: Check for roles (S_USER_AGR)

S_USER_AGR should have a * value, so that it allows you to generate profiles for all the roles. If still you have the same issue, goto SU53 and see what is missing.

Rgds,

Raghu Boddu