cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Components for a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have ECC6.0 on which we have applied the Enhancement Package 2.0.

While trying to create a project in solution manager for the Business Sceario we selected it is requiring Logical component for SAP ERP Enhance Package.

While trying to create the SAP ERP Enhance Package logical component we are not able to find any systems to attach under that even though we have maintained installed product versions as both SAP ECC / SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE 2005.2. in the system defintion of our development system.

We tried to put SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE 2005.2 as leading product version even then we are not able to pickup that system under the SAP Enhance package Logical component.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Mrutyunjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SMSY under landscape components select your system and go to Header Data Tab. Click on Installed Product version. Then select the check box Free Product/Select product Version.

Then you can find your product there. This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

0 Kudos

Unfortunately I have a question and not an answer. We are looking into apply Enhancement Pack 2005.2. Can we apply ERP2005 Stack 11 with it or does it have to be at level 10. I did not know if stack 10 was the minimum level or not. I appreciate your input.