cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TablePopin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I try to implement TablePopin in a table.

I created the TablePopin for the table and added a TablePopinToggleCell into the first column of the table.

But, when I clicked on TablePopinToggleButton , the TablePopins of all table rows opened and closed (and not only the row below the chosen row).

And When I created the TablePopin for the first column and add a TablePopinToggleCell into the first column of the table, the TablePopinToggleButton does not work.

I use pure JAVA WAS 04s SP12.

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I located the popin under the table (Not for a specific column) and as Armin suggested I bind a context attribute to selectedPopin property of the table. I didn’t initialize this context and never change its value. I also add a CellVariants for the first columns of the table. It works well but I still have a few questions about it:

When I clicked on TablePopinToggleButton the relevant popin for the specific row opened or closed. It happened if relevant row is lead selected or not. How should I get the index or node of the row on which the TablePopinToggleButton clicked? Or alternatively how can I change the row on which the TablePopinToggleButton clicked to become lead selection

Should I bind any context attribute to CellVariants element?

When should I embed a popin under a specific column (not under the table)?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be of use

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayapparaja,

The link you have given does not discuss about the 1st problem. Even i am facing the same problem.

By default the 1st row is at lead select, now if i select the popin of the 3rd row, it still shows the popin for the 1st row. This problem is there for both row and cell popin.

I am using 2 TablePopin for two columns and TablePopinToggleCell for another column to display the row popin for the table using another TablePopin which is for the table.

Any solution to resolve it.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Edited by: Manoj Kumar on Dec 26, 2007 2:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

On post

Jo demonstrated how to implement popin without using CellVariants.

It is possible to adding just a CellVariants element in the first columns of the table instead the following code:

if(wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().getPopinOpen())

{

wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopin("");

wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopinStatus(false);

}

else

{

wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopin("Popin1");

wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopinStatus(true);

}

Unfortunately it is not resolve my problem. As I meant in previous post my aim is to get the index or node of the row on which the TablePopinToggleButton clicked. Or alternatively to change the row on which the TablePopinToggleButton clicked, to become lead selection.

Thanks in advance

Yoel

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should work as usual. Map event parameter "nodeElement" of event "onToggle" to some action parameter of type IWDNodeElement or I<DataSourceNode>Element and you get the node element that belongs to the table row where the pop-in has been toggled.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin

Could you please provide more detail? I bound the onToggle event of CellVariants to same action as onLeadSelect event of table – but still when TablePopinToggleButton was clicked, the relevant node didn't change to be lead select.

What do you mean “Map event parameter "nodeElement" of event "onToggle" to some action parameter of type IWDNodeElement or I<DataSourceNode>Elemen” ?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add a parameter named "row" of type I<DataSourceNode>Element to the action assigned to the "onToggle" event. Here <DataSourceNode> denotes the context node used as the data source of the table.

Use the parameter mapping editor (Outline -> Right-click on table -> Parameter Mapping...) or a line of code inside wdDoModifyView() to map the event parameter named "nodeElement" to the action parameter "row".

Then after toggling, this parameter will contain the node element corresponding to the table row.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well Armin loads of thanks to you. I tried it just now and it got resolved.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set the selectedPopin property of the table to the id of your popin.

In your case its the id of the TablePopinToggleCell.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you bind the "selectedPopin" property? Where is the context attribute located?

Armin