Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI vs BizTalk , WBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to convince my management to go with XI

They want some comparison between the top competitors

Does anyone have such a thing to share with me?

zivlon@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mushon,

If you are having SAP on one end then definitely XI will have advantage over MS Biztalk and WBI as it comes with predefined integration content.Also it inherently supports imports of IDocs and RFCs while other products requires connectors to do so.

The business process management tool in XI is very powerful,simple and can be used to create a flow using multiple application components to integrate a business process and its integrated with the workflow engine of SAP.

Also the administration of XI is taken care by internal BASIS person.

But till now its a new product and not matured as WBI or Biztalk.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon

As mentioned by Rajeev, if SAP is one of systems, then XI scores over BizTalk. Moreover XI is a much matured product than its earlier version and most of the issues have been plugged as well.

There was a similar discussion going on in an alternate thread, so have a look at it.

Also you can have a look at couple of presentations in sap.com and sap marketplace as to how XI helps in lowering the TCO for your organization.

cheers

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, here in Vienna have they told as about new features in XI as well. In 2004s they now promise real lookup functionality in mappings.

Gartner.com have benchmarks of the two, and you can buy material at their portal.