Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material extend

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

my problem is when we r creating sales order and giving perticuler material it says that material is not defined in sales org 9000 and dist chnl 99.so how can i define the same material for 9000 sales org also.remember tht material is already defined in 1000.so csn we create same material in two different sales org.if yes please guide me what steps should be followed.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jony

Yes you can extend the material to required Sales org and distr. channel though the material is already defined for different sales org.

The way to do is go to Transaction code "MM01" and enter the material number for which you want to extend and click enter .

If you see any message just ignore and click enter again.

You will get a View screen. Choose the "Sales views" ( there will be three views related to sales) and click enter.

Now you will see a screen showing the Plant, Sales org, and Distribution channel. The values showed will the existing ones. You can enter your required Sales org and Distribution channel here and click until you save.

The material now will be extended to the New Sales org and Distribution channel and also for the old ones.

• Assign points if the solution is ok or let me know if you need more clarification **

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello One & all..

can any body explain me how to extend a material to all the salea area???it is urgent...

Regards,Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can create the same material in two different Sales Organization.In MM01 transaction enter the materail name and create a pop screen of Plant storages Sales Organization distribution enter the details required

Ramesh