cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module for Material Availability during delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anybody let me know what is the function module which is used during delivery creation for the material availability.

More precisely during the delivery creation I want to know the function module which checks the available stock for the material based on all the standard functions ( ATP, checking rule, schedule lines for that material on that day)

Thanks in Advance,

Ravi.

Edited by: Ravindranatha Reddy on Dec 17, 2007 7:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravindranath

In standard, ATP and checking rules are controlled through configuration and this being the case, I dont know what warrants you to have a function module. Anyway, there are lot of function modules in delivery. To name a few,

1) CRS_UPDATE_DELIVERY_DOCFLOW

2) CRS_UPDATE_DELIVERY_DOCFLOW_UT

3) CRM_MAP_DELIVERY_DATA_TO_BAPI

4) ME_UPDATE_ITEM_DELIVERY

5) LE_MOB_DELIVERY_UPDATE

6) LWMSM_DELIVERY_DISPLAY_MTHD

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for giving me these FMs, But none of them seems to be close to what I am looking for.

To tell you what I am trying to implement is to create a new transaction report similar to VL10C, but with limited parameters and to built a logic which will create delivery(s) for those items with stock when the quantities of all sales order line items is more than 90%.

Ravi

Edited by: Ravindranatha Reddy on Dec 18, 2007 5:24 PM

robyn_laing
0 Kudos

Hello there,

The function module you need to use is:

'AVAILABILITY_CHECK

You will need to pass it the appropriate parameters (p_atpcsx p_atpmatx p_atpca), and then it will return a table of results similar to the display you get in transaction CO09.

Depending on whether you are looking at plant level or storage level availability, you will need to select different records from the table of results (p_atpdsx).

I have used this function module in a user exit in transaction VL06O to enable users to re-perform the ATP check for an existing delivery before they send the delivery to an external WM system for picking.

Hope this helps,

Robyn Laing

Senior SD Consultant, BearingPoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robyn

Thanks for sending me this.I did check this along with the below FMs, but none of them seems to be close to what I am looking for.

AVAILABILITY_CHECK

R3_SD_AVAILABILITY_CHECK

RV_AVAILABILITY_CHECK

RV_AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONT_KOR

RV_AVAILABILITY_CHECK_GROUP

RV_AVAILABILITY_SHOW

BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (0)