cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tool or plug in to load Solman performance data in to BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am actually in search of a tool or plug in that is available whereby you can load Solution Manager performance data into a Bi system and then generate reports from there.

Can anyone just help in this matter? As I have acces to Service Marketplace also, any Docs related in this site would also be helpful.

All respective answers will be duly rewarded.

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Have you ever thought about configuring EarlyWatch report? It generates weekly based into microsoft word format with graphics. It also tells what you should look for in your system or what thing needs to changed ..etc... what problem you may face or facing.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afi,

firstly, thanks for the reply. But, me being a BW consultant, I really dont know whts this Early watch Report is..and how to configure it. If u can just explain or give any URLs even in the service market place abt this, I would be greatful.

Rgds,

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a clear solution to this problem. Thanks Afi.I wanted to give you full points but you never replied again. Anyway, thanks again.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Troubles with navigation in transaction DSMOP, DSWP, SOLUTION_MANAGER within a Solution Landscape?

I expect that you can not see the navigation bar at the left side. It shows Solutions, Operations Setup, Operations.

Click on the very small arrow in the upper left corner to unhide the navigation bar.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, I will try my best to help you. Early Watch can be setup in solution manager. In solution manager, you will configure satellite system which will be BW/BI. The following links can help you understand more about EarlyWatch report.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/87/50cce344ae495bae240add66a28ed7/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Plz reward points for helpfull info...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afi,

Am looking for setting up Early Watch Report now. But, after running the Transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER, am unable to proceed further to Operations Screen where I have to Choose Solution Monitoring --> EarlyWatch Alert. Can you or anyone plz help? Points r still waiting......

Rgds,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I forgot to mention that Iam planning to do this in BI 7 internal Sandbox system in which others have already configured.

Rgds,

Raj.