cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing input field and text size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I Have created a webdynpro for abap application but the users are not happy with the standard size of the text for the input fields and their labels. Is there any way of increasing the size of these.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Yes one can change the size of input Field.On the right side of the view you can find Properties input Field Window

There is length and width field.You can specify the size as per the requirement.

Whereas for label in the same property window for label you can specify the design field.You have the various option there like Standard,Emphasized and Light.

Regards,

Amita Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it maybe the way i have worded the question but i dont want to change the size of the input field, i want to change the size of the actual text that gets displayed in the field. Also changing the label design to Standard,Emphasized or Light just makes it bold etc but does not change the actual text size.

See with a standard HTML page I could simply modify the .css file or specify a text size in the html code, is there a similar way within web dynpros for abap. Im gussing not but i can always hope:-)

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for information on style sheets, see [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/89af7fbe4d429ee10000000a1553f7/content.htm] and take a look at this forum, there have been several queries about style sheets.

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link Heidi,

Dont suppose you know how to activate the parameters it tells you to use. i.e. i do not seem to have many of the parameters listed including the WDTHEMEROOT parameter option in our system

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

me again, i have managed to change the stylesheet of the application by adding the following code to the end of the url

'sap-cssurl=www.newurl.co.uk/style.css'.

Do you know if it is possible to copy the standard SAP stylesheet so that I can make slight changes to it, and if so how?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mart,

Best way to get the alignments stuff in place is using TRANSPARENT CONTAINERS for whereever is required. You should workaround with the layouts too for you alignments to be in your controls.

Check the both and let us know...

Regards

Raja Sekhar