cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to make credit exposure update as and when sales order is created. I have got some info which is given below:

Make sure the pricing procedure that is being created in SD has a value assign to the indicator "A" which is the workfield that is used to transfer data to the credit field. If there is not line item assigned to "A" then there is no credit value assigned to the sales order which in turn would send a 0.00 value to credit management. Your SD pricing people should be able to verify information to you

Now please tell me where is this A configed or found

Pushkaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pushkaraj,

Check whether the credit check A is assigned in the sales order type by tcode VOV8 and also if you are doing a automatic credit check then you need to perform below config

1. maintain update group 000012 in the credit control area – tcode OB45

2. in the automatic credit check put the tick mark on Static and put C in reaction field next to Static check box in tcode OVA8

regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Very useful answer ! But I am little confused for A in VOV8. Where you have to give A

on the initial screenn where 'block'option like , no block, only automatic creation etc are given or by selecting order type then go into details and then in Chech Credit limit check box you have to give A. ( currecntly its D - Credit Mangt -Automatic Credit Control ). And A is Run simple Credit limit check and warning message

please advise

Pushkaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much , maan !! It resolved my problem upto 95 % !!!!. Only thing is now that its taking gross value of the order including taxes also. Can you pls again suggest how to exclude tax

Pushkaraj