Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Receiver Determination

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

I have started as XI developer 2 weeks ago.

I'm trying to replicate de tbit40 exercises in our company system. when i try to make the 'Receiver Determination' somethings happen. It doesn't appear the part to write the system receiver.

This is my scenario : file->XI->IDOC.

I've defined in the SLD the hardware, including one PC, the XI server and the SAP 4.6c server.

This is only a test in order to check the connectivity between the PC and SAP R3. I haven't configured yet the part of the IDOC in the R3 system. Is this necesary to view the 'subwindow' of system receiver?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm having some problems with the sender agreement and the receiver determination, let me explain you the scenario: i'm trying to translate inbound plain text files to XML to a outbound interface for MDM.

An XI consultant (expertise) has successfully created the inbound - outbound interface mappings for vendors catalog, it has worked good since he set it up, but now that i'm trying to create the materials mapping according to the manuals step by step, and when i try to create the receiver determination settings, i can't find my interface mappings, the pop-up window return 0 objects for interface mappings (that i have already created and linked with msg types).

So what can i do? Do you have any idea?

Regards.

Gerardo.

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

I've included the software components of the Legacy system into technical landscape of SAP r3 and software components of technical system SAPr3 into Technical System Legacy but i still can´t add my receiver system (configured receiver).

The only thing i haven't made is the configuration of the IDOC part of R3 but i think that this isn't the problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

But you have your business System in Directory?

Try to use Enviorment in the toolbar and Clear SLD Data Cache.

Regards,

Robin

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

I've made the exercise on mywts.sap.com and everything is OK.

The part of the screen that ask me for the 'Configured Receivers' appears (in my system, it doesn´t appear).

I don't know if i have to install patches or something else. I have already clean up my cache, remake al my technical systems, software components and business systems.

more solutions?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must add your Software Component to the Technical System that you use for your Business Systems.

You do this in SLD.

You also has do add your busniss systems to directory.

With Right Klick on Service without Partner.

Regards,

Robin