cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keystore Location in EP 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing a custom SSO solution to JP Morgan's retirement services site. The setup requires that we use our keystore for the Portal in order to generate both public and private keys for exchange with JP Morgan.

We are unsure of the actual location of the .keystore file in EP 6.0. We also need to know some information about the password that was used in the creation of the keystore. Was this password auto-generated, entered in as blank, or otherwise.

Please advise here if anyone has any information on the keystore.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The keystore is implemented as a J2EE service.

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is my answer based on some assumptions.

1) You can generate key using Visula Administrator.

2) Logon to Visual administrator.

3) GO to Services.

4) Go to Ket Storage.

5) Select TicketKeyStore

You can make changes here.

There is also a way can generate keys using java library and import to the Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the location here.

1) Logon to the visual administrator.

2) Go to services.

3) Configuration Adapter

4) Cluster_data

5) Server

6) CFG

7) Services

😎 Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service

You can change location or get details from here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagesh,

Thanx for your response.

So once I get the location, you are saying I could then create the keystore in future at that location and do updates etc at that location?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nicholaus,

I have the same question . . I am looking for a location on the Unix server where I can create the keystore and access it later . . My application needs for me to create and store and access . .

The idea of creating the KeyStore itself is fine.

So really my question is if I create a keystore this way through the portal. . how do I access it from my iview . .

Any help would be greatly appreciated . .

thanx

rj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need keystore location? All the functions are accessable (import/export/management) from within the Keystore service of J2EE.

Nick