cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining payment terms for Installment payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Kindly let me know how to create payement term record for more than 4 installments.

As in STD. 3 installments we can maintain.

But how more than 4??????

Thanks in advance;

avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

you can use T. code OBB8 & OBB9 to create payment terms for installment planning.

1. Create Payment terms in OBB8 and Assign the payment terms created in OBB9.

2. I don't think there is any restriction on number payment terms you can create and assign. You can create and assign as many to meet your requirement.

Hope this helps you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

This is very good answer but can you pl. elaborate more. I am having problem during creation of payment terms. When I create term in OBB8 & try to assign in OBB9 it is not appearing there. If any more config required pl. let me know what to do?

Thanks in advance

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While maintaing the payment terms in OBB8 have you activated "Installment Payment",if not do activate it, then you will be able to assign the same in OBB9.

Good Luck

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am near to solution. I have assigned the installment but in explaination I could not enter additional texts for each installment.

Pl. let me know.

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

U want to clear one invoice throuch 4 instalment payment, first you craeat 5 payment tearms. at the time of creation only you give discription like : 40%,25%20% and 15%

TC:OBB8 main terms of payment select instalment payment check bax,

By using TC:obb9,Spcify Payment Amount in Percentage and assign main Payment term

I haope u it will helpfull 4u if it is useful 4u assign points

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Thanks for answer but I need descriptive terms like

1) 10 % advance

2) 20 % after drwg. approval

Pl. reply.

avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

You can give any discription you want while creating the payment terms.

Please refer 'Sales Text' Field.and also 'Own Explanation' field to Input the description which is desired their.

It should not be a problem.

Reward points if it was helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

For the installments u can use the T-code -OBB8 and assign in OBB9. for the advance payments is differnt senario, it will come under the downpayments

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Thanks for the input u gave.

My requirement is I want to give 3 slabs like 4% discount with in 5 days, 3% discount for 15 days below, 2% discount for below 1 month

Since OBB8 has only two slabs, how I can give the third slab as it is in gray mode. For installments OBB9 is fine. But for discount structure where can we mention it?

Pls reply,thanks in advance