cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Async/Sync Communication using JMS adapter without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Pls suggest how Async/Sync Communication using JMS adapter without BPM .

In my scenario I have JMS Sender and then RFC/JDBC as Sync and then again JMS receiver

Pls explain the concept of

JMSMessageID and JMSCorrelationID and how to use it by an example.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henry,

Have look on this.

Async/Sync Communication using JMS adapter without BPM

/people/sudheer.babu2/blog/2007/01/18/asyncsync-communication-using-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp-19

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have seen this blog.

Pls explain the concept of

JMSMessageID and JMSCorrelationID and how to use it by an example.

Regards

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have selected JMSMessageID, JMSCorrelationID, or JMSProperty and entered a JMS message ID in these fields, you should see the Remove 'ID:' Marker from JMSMessageIDindicator. Set the indicator.

This is necessary because the JMS specification stipulates that each JMS message ID starts with 'ID'. However, this conflicts with ISO-11578.

- JMSMessageID (Uniqueness Is JMS-Provider-Dependent)

(String) The unique message ID. Note that this is not a required field and can be null. Since the JMS provider might not use your provided message ID, the Connector sets a special property called $jms.messageid after sending a message. This is to insure that the message ID always is available to the user. To retrieve this value use conn.getProperty("$jms.messageid") in your After Add hook.

- JMSCorrelationID (Uniqueness Is JMS-Sender-Dependent)

(String) This header is set by the application for use by other applications.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I go with blog --- /people/sudheer.babu2/blog/2007/01/18/asyncsync-communication-using-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp-19

In sender communication channel :

On the Parameters tab page, under Correlation Settings, select JMSMessageID for the XI Conversation ID.

In receiver communication channel :

On the Parameters tab page, under Correlation Settings, select XI Conversation IDas the JMSCorrelationID.

Can you pls explain me this example with JMSMessageID and JMSCorrelationID context

Regards