Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EJB Modul: SAP Enterprise Connector, configuring build path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

first of all I'm using SAP NW CE.

I created an 2 Development Components, an EJB Module and a Enterprise Application(EAR). In the EJB Module I use the SAP Enterprise Connector to generate Java Proxy Classes to do RFC calls.

In the EAR-DC I add in Properties-->J2EE Module Dependencies the needed jar-files. And in the EJB-DC I reference this.

When I don't work with DCs and I create a "normal" EJB and EAR project that is the way it works.

But with DCs I have a problem when I want to build the DC. I have this error:

package com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core does not exist

So the build-process don't realize the J2EE Module Dependencies. How can I solve this problem?

Regards,

Armin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already go through this content?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/45/4e792ff73b1192e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes.

But I don't want to use Dependencies to the needed DCs for the SAP Enterprise Connector.

Because most of this DCs are deprecated. For example: com.sap.mw.sap

If I use the jar files there are no warnings for deprecations.

Is it not possible to add jar-files to DCs?

Regards,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define the com.sap.aii.proxy.framework DC from the SAP_JTECHS SC as a Used DC in your EJB Module DC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the Development Configurations perspective and browse through your DC:

DC -> DC Metadata -> DC Definitino -> Right-click Used DCs -> Add Used DC...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you mean the Development Infrastructure Perspective? If yes I don't find DC -> DC Metadata -> DC Definitino -> Right-click Used DCs -> Add Used DC... if I browse through my DC.

Apart from that I don't want to reference DCs as I write above. I want to reference only jar-files. Because the DCs com.sap.aii.proxy.framework, com.sap.aii.util..misc and com.sap.mw.jco are deprecated. And if I reference DCs I have to use this DCs to use the proxy classes made by the SAP Enterprise Connector. So I want to reference the jar-files where the needed source isn't deprecated.

By the way I use SAP NW CE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot not reference jar-files when you use Component Based development (ie. using DCs). You MUST reference other DCs.

What do you see in the Development Configurations perspective when you browse your DC?