cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A shopping cart is in status, waiting for approval. But at header level in approval overview it says, no approval required. I have gone through each item, and the status is waiting for approval for each one. Anyone come across this before and shed some assistance please?

Regards

TV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using N-Step BADI ? let me know.

or is it the Item based workflow?.

1) Does it happen for all the shopping carts ? or for this one alone?

Let me know the details and i will be able to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found Note 1093840 which may solve the problem. The issue I was getting was that for a shopping cart the approval preview showed waiting for approval. Yet the status in the java applet showed no approval needed. And this note seems to be the right one. I will update this call once the note eventually gets to Live and solves the problem.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This note is not relevant to your question, it is a solution if your table view and the applet view are differing. As a work around, please get into the SC and hit change button and do a "CHECK" and update us here what you observe. Also look at the WF log and see what's happening there.

Regards,

Imthiaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

These notes are not relevent for our release. Thanks anyway.

Regards

TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

This issue is coming for SRM5.0 (server5.5) SP8. Please find some OSS notes below which may help you in resolving this issue.

1.Note 525577 - Shopping cart hangs up in approval process

2.Note 636910 - Shopping cart in approval although already authorized

3.Note 387683 - Shopping cart status "Awaiting approval" instead "Approved"

4.Note 1107999 - Purchase Order not updated correctly

5.Note 921319 - PREVIEW: Inconsistencies during workflow change

In case you have to manually approve for emergency purposes use SWO1 transaction.In that for transaction type BUS2121 click on Test button and then in the instance mention the shopping cart number and execute the transaction.

Then in Methods execute "Set Released" which will manually approve the shopping cart.

Hope this helps you in resolving your issue.In case you find any other OSS note do let us know.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja