cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding change documents in Project module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can we write change pointers in CDHDR table when we change the status of the project .

When I change the status of the project then status of the network is also changed.

Now my requirement is , as soon as the status of the network is changed ,entry should be recorded in to CDHDR.

I am able to record the changes when description or other things of the nework are changed but facing problem for status change.

Can we achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate Change documents in Project Profile in the Status Management Section. Do the same in Networks i.e., Network Type Parameters.

Any Projects created using this profile later on will capture the Status change information.

JSTO/JCDS tables should log the changes

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreenivas,

This I am already doing and I am getting the records in JCDS as well as JEST table .

I just need to know is there any way through which we can write these records in CDHDR and CDPOS table. Because I am using SMD tool .

So i have created my own message type and done some configurations in BD52 transaction . When I run program RBDMIDOC program , this program reads all entries from CDHDR and CDPOS table based on the selection criteria defined in BD52 and log them into BDCP table. From BDCP table then I read these entries and perform my functionality.

When I change anything apart from status in the network it is logged in CDHDR and CDPOS. Status is going into JCDS and JEST table.

Now I need a advise from you , if i have to send the network record as an idoc to third party as soon as the project is released then what should i do. Is there any userexit on the save of CJ20N transaction or some other technique?

Answers (0)