cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I had a sale order with 10 qty where i did delivery and PGI for 5 qty. Now the sale order status will be shown as being processed. But I will not process the remaining 5 qty in sale order. So I want the present sale order status to be completed. What should I do? How to see the pending sale order list? In that list also this sale order should not appear.

Can anyone help me out.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont want to process the remaining order, then you can make the schedule lines qty for that remaining 5 units to 0, so that the qty does not get blocked in the order. Also, you can reject the remaining order by giving a reason for rejection so that it is not processed by anyone..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But what about my original question, that is order is for 10qty, del and IN is for 5. I dont want to process the balance order.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Execute the Transaction VA05 for the All Orders.

And Define your own Layout (CTRL+F8) by selecting the desired Columns like Order Number, Customer, Material, Order Qty, Delivered Qty. etc....And Save the same as Variant.

Hope will resolve your Query...

Regards

Vishal

"The Strongest principle of growth lies in Human choice"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VL10C, there you will get the list of due sales order for a specified duration mentioned by you..

Reward, if helpful...

Noopur