cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP--->RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I worked on some Http Scenarios(http-->RFC) ,which are on SDN,By simply taking a random XML file and used a HTTP client to process it.Its ok.

But my doubt is in real time how the data will come to the XI from which tool or application it will come .Could you pls give me example of this and how it will be process .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Yes in real life scenario also...u can use any HTTP client tool...to send the data to IS.U can Also send HTTP request message from RWB.Suppose u want to create a sales order ..so using scenario HTTP->XI->BAPI u can create the sales order.. using WFETCH also u can send HTTP post requests.

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

<But my doubt is in real time how the data will come to the XI from which tool or application it will come .Could you pls give me example of this and how it will be process >

As per your ques: The data (xml data) into XI can come in several ways like if you are sending the data from R/3 to XI, then you can use RFC, BAPI, IDoc & Proxy (Outbound Proxy).

See these links.

IDoc to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

ABAP Proxy to file

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

File to File Part1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

File to File Part 2

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

File to File thro’ RFC using BMP:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Regards,

Sarvesh

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Regarding your scenario , There is a response that comes into the picture and moreover regarding the second part of your question you could use a tool by the name of altova xml spy.

Regards and God bless

Joel Anthony Trinidade

Points rewarded will be useful.