Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Project in Transport Request?

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how to create project that is available when we create a new transport request.

for e.g. If we are asked to save mydevelopment in 'XXXX' and was asked to name it as "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX".

I think, they asked me to create a project. Can anyone let me know how to proceed further on this.

Thanks,

Sridevi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto Tcode se10 then select workbench request and it will ask us for the project then select the project and it will give u the path.

check this it works..

Regards,

Sana.

reward if helpful..

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto Tcode se10 then select workbench request and it will ask us for the project then select the project and it will give u the path.

check this it works..

Regards,

Sana.

reward if helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create Project thru SE80 transaction code.You give ZSAMPLE and pree snter by choosing Devt class or Package drop down box.

It says it doesnt exist .then you select create buttona dn save with Workbench-CTS.

Now you can use this devt class for further use like any programs or fms you can save under this devt class.

If you want to remove any program from cts means you can do by se01 tcode.

If you want to change devt class name means you go trhy by Se03 tcode.

Thanks

Sivaparvathi.

Please reward ponits if helpful..............

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to spro_admin and there you can create the project.

Former Member

Hi,

Before anything you have to create a project by IMG or with the report RSWBO_AUX_PROJECT

Go to se38 and lauch report RSWBO_AUX_PROJECT

Sebastien