Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Monitor

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI SRM Guru,

I am working on SRM 5.0 (SP9). I configured IMS scenario by setting tolerance group and assigning in organization structure. It is working fine. I have also done following setting in all tolerance key (1) Send email maually (2) POst invoice automatically.

Then i created a classic PO with qty=1/price= 100 INR.

I posted the confirmation of qty =1

I posted the invoice with net value =106 INR (I set price variance as 5%) and Posted invoice got blocked

Then in accountant roles in invoice monitoring system this invoice display with exception type as "price Variance" (Up to here everythig is ok)

But when i open the invoice and it does not shows "Tolerance accept/reject" radio button option and give error message "You cannot approve the variances due to insufficient tolerances". I want to display it so that if accountant want's he can accept the tolerance and post invoice. I am able to forward invoice.

Any clue on this issue ? Is it a standard scenario ? or I need to do some configuration.

Regards

Purshottam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice Verification is checking of incoming vendor invoices. The Invoice Management System (IMS) provides you with a central access point for all incoming invoices (with and without purchase order reference). If errors occur when an invoice is posted, one or more exceptions are generated and the invoice appears in the Invoice Monitor.

The IMS is based on SRM invoice entry

Please see the related links ->

Invoice Management System

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/42/dc00a78d23162fe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Processing Invoices in SRM Using IMS

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/ae/738d42d195173be10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for reply.

Do you mean I need to create a separte tolerance group and need to assign to person who handle exception by a organization structure.

One more thing when a change invoice in invoice monitor and refresh screen it show radio button to accept or reject. When i cleck on Yes radio button system show following message "Partner function may not be changed ". And invoice does not posted. Could you please guide me how to resolve it.

Regards

Purshottam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice monitor will not show show "Tolerance accept/reject" radio button option.You have to set special tolerance to the person who is going to reslove the exceptions from Invoice Monitor.

Nitin Amritkar

Please reward the points