Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Missing, project corrupted.

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I was working on a DC, just fine, and one fateful day, I open up the NWDS to find my DC corrupted!!, as it showed me that a component is missing in my Used Web Dynpro Components. I have no clue what caused it. This wdp component is being used in other components as well.

In the forum, I found some solution that talked about removing the Used DCs and building them and adding it again, but I don't think I'll be able to do it because I have checked out code that I need to check back in.

If I checkin the code in this stage, with the project corrupted, what would happen?

How can I recover my project back?

Thanks

J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

just check ur used dc whether it contains any error or not. it may have some errors. just fix those errors & then try.

if that's not the case,

Resync ur dc with all the dependent dc's. it will not affect ur activity . u can check whether ur missing component is coming or not.

regards

Sumit

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit

I resynched the used dc, built it successfully and then built my dc, and the errors were resolved.

Thanks.

J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

Is ur problem solved??

regards

Sumit

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

You can check out your code and do changes. If at all you feel that the changes may cause problems, you can also go back to your previous version.Like this

Open Development Configurations perspective -> Go to Open Activities view ->Select your activity -> Right click and select revert changes and delete activity.

Now you will have the source as it was before check out.

regards,

Siva