cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring of FILE2FILE Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one problem in file2file scenario. That is the file is picked from source directory and does not reached the target directory. i went though Component Monitoring>Adapter Engine>Communication channel monitoring. here the message is "Communication channels are configured correctly and started". And in Message Monitoring the message is " 0 messages fuound".

Receiver agreement and receiver cc, sender agreement sender cc configured well. I am not able to found the error and where it happened.

Please try to understand my problem and send the solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagarjuna kumar,

Check this out.

1. RWB->Component Monitoring->Adapter Monitoring. Choose File and check all your channels are shown in green.

2. Check at the sender and receiver channels, were at the parameter tab, appropriate options are selected.

3. At the sender channel, check that the input file path and file name specified are correct.

4. Check that the Input file contains proper data.

5. check that Output file path is existing

6. Are all of them are ACTIVATED?

7. Check at the XML Monitor at the XI server and now you find out, its working.

Hope this may help you.

Vinod V

*Reward, if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into RWB --> message Moniroting and check if you can see the message in Message Monitoring. Try various permutations of time, maybe there is some time stamp issue here.

Make sure in SXMB_ADM you have maintained parameter LOGGING with value 1.

If this is also correctly configured then try the following

In RWB , under Comp Monitoring , for "Adapter Engine" you will have "Test Messages" tab if you click on it.

Here you specify the SIN info or the "service" , "interface" and "namespace" info. YOu can get that from the "Receive Determination" of your CC in ID. Just copy and paste it from RX determination.

Then click on "Send Message"

I hope it helps and your message will be sent.

Regards,

Shibani

*Reward with points if helpful*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibani,

I got the following error in CC Monitoring of RWB, After clicking on send message tab, "Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized".So, what is the further step, could you please explain me.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

HTTP 401 Unauthorized" error, caused by invalid userid/password

Refer web blog:

/people/william.li/blog/2007/04/17/debugging-webservices-in-a-soap-receiver-scenario

Where do you get the message Unauthorized?

Is the message getting displayed on the same page from where you are testing? If so then you do not have access to use this test tool.

For the sender and receiver agreement errors, Pls check in the configuration whether your sender and receiver agreements are correctly configured or not.

Regards,

Shibani

Edited by: Shibani Panda on Dec 17, 2007 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibani,

I got the error i.e Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized is under the Adapter Engine EXI of Component, where i specified the sender service, receiver service, sender interface, namespace with QOS as Exactly Once and i left the fileds user id & password under test message tab. After that i clicked on send message tab, then i got the above error.

So, pls analyze it and let me know asap.

Thanks,

nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

File is picked up from the source directory is fine, but it does not mean that it reached to IE.That's why you are unable to see it in the tcode SXMB_MONI.

Just go to RWB-Component MonitoringAdapter EngineCommunication Channel MOnitoring. and check the Sender File adapter from there and check the status there.

If it is in Error it cannot be delievered to IS and BPE, so first check it.

Regards,

Shibani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

Are you able to see any message in SXMB_MONI, if there is a success message out there and if you could see only the inbound message in the pipeline steps, then try to check the QUEUE status and QUEUE ID and try to manually trigger the message by releasing the QUEUE.

Or if you a have error message then check what is the file name specified in the communicationchannel and if you have specified the same name in some other communication channel based upon the poll interval it would have been processed by some other mapping program and comm. channel.

Try to place the file again in the source directory and check the status in MONI.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithyanandam,

I gone through the SXMB_MONI, here i given the criteria and clicked on process, "the message is no messages available for selection". what is the tcode or procedure to go through pipeline steps. Please let me know about this. How can i find the error or success messages from SXMB_IFR. please let me know asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If your FCC is right then the CC will pick up the file, that means it will be there in the SXMB_MONI either with sucessfull or failure message......now to reach the SXMB_MONI your piplline URL in the SLD to the XI BS must be proper....if the file is getting picked up and not coming in the SXMB_MONI check these things

1. Piplelnie URL of the IS in the SLD

2. Check the message monitoing in the RWB and monitor messages on teh AE, you will c the status of the message there, it might happend other messsages int eh AE might block your message. depending up on the satus you get of your message do the action.....it should be in the AE Message monitoring...cannot go any were else......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check your configuration, by doing the configuration test in ID. Tools-->Test Configuration.

Here you provide the details of your scenario and check for the error message.

Once you execute the tcode SXMB_MONI the messages displayed with Checkered flag shows success and with red flag shows the error and green flag shows some processing awaited in the form of ack or messages struck in Queue.

Also, in the comm. channel did you check the adapter name corresponding to your scenario??.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithyanandam,

i gone through the path as you told, Tools-->TestConfiguration

here i given the details and payload then click on run from Test configuration tab. After that i got the following error "

Sender Agreement

Internal Error

HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed. Error: 403 Forbidden URL: http://hexsap:8003/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client=001 User: PIDIRUSER

So, Please try to understand the problem and let me know the solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Shibani mentioned RWB-Component MonitoringAdapter EngineCommunication Channel Monitoring. and check the Sender File adapter from there and check the status there----- What is the error message you are getting here.

Rgds,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created a sender agreement?

Regards,

Divija.