cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Idoc to EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a scenario with Idoc to EDI(ANSI X12), where i have configured all the settings and I use the FTP adapter as the receiver to get the EDI structure. I have problems in mentioning the module parameters for the FTP adapter while converting this XML to EDI.

I am using this mapping name for See_X2E_ANSIX12_810_V4010 to convert my XML structure to EDI as per my requirement. I took this mapping name from the BIC MD and I have already deployed the corresponding sda file in XI server.

Please let know about the exact module parameters as the configuration which i done is produring only an xml structure instead of providing an EDI structure.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The mapping name is correct can you please let me know what error you are getting while testing.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I could see the file in target directory, but the file is in xml format. It is not converted to EDI format as it should be done while using the module.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to write a Module in Reciever commmunication channel.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chirag,

I created a receiver communication channel with File adapter and included those modules. But I am not sure is there any other additional module parameter that needs to be specified

other than the once that are mentioned.

Processing sequence:

localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean bic

CallSapAdapter 0

and

Module configuration:

bic destSourceMsg MainDocument

bic destTargetMsg MainDocument

bic mappingName See_X2E_ANSIX12_810_V4010.

But still I am not getting any message in target directory as EDI file. Could you please suggest.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any updates...

Regards,

Nithiyanandam