cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for ATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My client has a requirements where they want to confirm quantities against sales order based minimum safety stock.

Safety stock can be included or excluded from scope of check but we need to carry out availability check based on minimum safety stock, i.e

1. if stock less than safety stock but greater than minimum safety stock it should confirm the sales order.

2. If stock less than minimum safety stock it should not allow to confirm the sales order

Please let me know if we can user any Badi or User exit for this

The three user exit programs available for ATP check but I am not sure we will be able to use any of these

user exits.

Please let me know if it can be done.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Anand Tripathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Govind

You can try with the following User Exits

User exits in program RV03VFZZ

USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN

USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when tried to do some development in the user exits mentioned, it is asking for the access key, which is usually required for SAP code mod.

Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really..

when you change some UE for the 1st time..it asks for the access key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responce,

but does some one know of any user exit for ATP Check that has to perform after the save button is clicked.

I have a requirement where in once a save button is clicked, the customer requested date changes based on some logic, so the system has to now perform ATP based on the new/ Modified date.

Can some one plz point me to some user exit or BADI, where I can do this.

Thanks

-Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member666990
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am also looking for an answer to the same question. I could not find any Exit or BADI to implement such a requirement. Implementing changes in the Call Stack (Entry from Noel Connolly) mentioned in the following link makes sense. But I am not sure if it works.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/10048032/include-safety-stock-for-selected-order-types-duri.html

Any other idea from experts?

Thanks