Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO and MIRO Problum

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

When iam Posting the Migo Iam getting "Could not determine recipients for message types ACPJMM" and

When iam Posting the Miro "could not determine recipients for message types ACLPAY"

Bcoz im not able to post any my above entries.

Pls do needful.

Laxman K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me how to active message type 'ACPJMM' to create idoc data after posting use MIGO. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laxman,

This error comes only when you have activated the ALE settings for Posting of financial/Accounting documents in FI through MM Postings.

If you require that, then you need to maintain the Parttner profiles in WE20.

Add the Logical system in whcih you are creating the FI Documents , add the message types ACPJMM & ACLPAY in the Outbound parameters

Similarly add the receiving system & Create the message types as inbound parameters

Award points if useful

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Thanks for your reply. unfortunately, i may be activated ALE settings with FICO/MM. now i want reverse it. please do needful.

Regards

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to NACT transaction and locate you output type (e.g WE01 for GR) and remove the ALE and set to Print then you will not get this error

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi charlie

i am getting error at time of migo for message type acpjmm i solved it , but now i am getting the error at time of miro for message type aclpay .

can u plz help me

just clarify ur earlier answer from where can i remove ale

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

Still i have the migo and miro both problums. pls give me the details of MIGO solution.

Regards

Laxman Kamulugari

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi laxman

for migo problem go to bd64

go in change mode

then create a new distribution channel

then add message type to that particular dis. cha.

for this u have to give sender and receiver values

if u have any problem mail me

ur details ingalekunal@gmail.com

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KUnal

Thanks for your reply. But, up to bd64 i reached before. after this iam not finding change mode for create the new dist chanel. in desc also technical name what we should give ? if any complete setup details pls help me soon.

Laxman Kamulugari

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

at the left u will find a pencil icon(change)

then click on create distribution view

create it

then add mesage type

give technical name as as u want eg erp

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kunal

as per you answer, i created distribution model and saved it. But, still that problum not solved. pls help me if any other way to solve the problum.

Regards

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your output by Header -> messages, for every error message you can get the type of output, modify these output type, and maybe you need delete some condition records for output.

Actually for automatic ALE settings always the last step is to maintain output type.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi bruce

i followed the procedure u given but the problem remains

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

plz maintain inbound entry for sender and outbound entry for reciever(specified in distribution channel) in t code WE20

this will be in LS system(logical system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) By MB03 pleaase select Goto->Additional function->output you can get all the output type, also you can get communication method also. It must be EDI ...

2) And then by M7/06 to change output type, got to tab "default values" to change "transmission medium". By MB90 you can test if your changes are right.

3) Please check all the documents in the node: SPRO->Inventory management ... -> output determination.

4)Maybe you can delete the output type in your determination procedure directly.

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce and all

this problum still not solved. please any one help me abot this.

regards

laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggestion:

1) Delete the message type in the ALE;

2) Clear the codes in BAPI.

FYI.

[;

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

This problum still not solved. pls help me any body where is the mistake how can i solve this.

coz iam not able to post any migo and miro

this is urgent pls do needful i will give full points.

laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are not working with ALE & this message comes, then somone has mistakenly activated ALE linkages for IDoc Output in Accounting.

if you want to keep this active & go forward, you need to complete the Distribution model customizng in BD64.

If you want to deactivate this goto SM30, enter the table TRWCA, deactivate the component

RWEX - Idoc Output, External Accounting.

this should solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Edited by: Kishore Kumar Chiluka on Apr 29, 2008 6:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear hi,

Can you give me a detial list for creating condition record like

P O

MIGO

Transfer note

MIRO