cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

realtime questime

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi in which type of situations we can use file to file and file to jdbc? can please send me the answere?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

did my reply helped you.

Kindly indicate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FILE to FILE :-

If you have legacy sytem as your sender/receiver then you should have above scenario,as this syatm helps FILE.

Examples:-

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/srinivas.vanamala2/blog/2007/02/05/step-by-step-guide-xml-file-2-xml-file-scenario-part-ii

/people/srinivas.vanamala2/blog/2007/02/05/step-by-step-guide-xml-file-2-xml-file-scenario-part-i

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

FILE to JDBC :-

This you require when you want to make some updates to database.

Examples :-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

Vishal

• KIndly reward points if Helped

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I use with File to File scenario when I need to transfer data without any manipulation.

I have file in source side and I need to transfer this file to the destination.

This scenario is easy and fast to implement (I do it sometimes without using with repository part).

Elad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

Could u pls provide the steps how to implement the File to File scenario without using Integration Repository.

Awaiting ur kind response,

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

File to file:

Where you are getting the file through legacy system and you need to send the file to other legacy system,that time F2F is used.

File to JDBC:

u are getting some data from the legacy system and you need to update,create the data in the data base table of database.

Thnx

Chirag