cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality of service

Former Member
0 Kudos

what happens if i am selecting the quality of service as best effort B.E for file adapter?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all i got nice idea about it. But thing is file adpter supports quality of service is B.E

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

did my reply helped you.

Kindly indicate.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not try this for yourself?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Usually the QOS will specifys as queues internally when the message are processing. Based on our requirement we have to select the QOS of service.

The QOS can be represented in SAP terminology as

BS:Synchrous RFC.

EOIO:QRFC.

EO:tRFC.

In XI terminology we are calling as Quality of Service.if you have scenario of type synchronous you can use best effor and if you want to specify any queue you can specify EOIO and normally Asynchronous scenarios you can select EO.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

It doesnt matter whether you have QOS as BE or EO or EOIO.It all depends on your application.

If you are having web sercice as you application then it is better to have QOS as BE.

For file system if all files that you want to send ,if they do not have any inter relationship then you can have BE, otherwise tomaintain the queue / sequence it is recommended to have QOS as EO or EOIO.

Vishal

• Kindly reward points if Helpful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/41/b714fe5ffc11d5b3ea0050da403d6a/frameset.htm

Thnx

Chirag

Reward points if it helps