cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV03n (Addnl. data tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At the moment, the part creation in SAP is done via the SAP-PLM interface. In the document for each part (i.e in T Code - CV03n), in Addlt. Data tab i find the details of the part. I would like to know from which table i can obtain this data & also how i can build the link of these details w.r.t to the document number.

Hope my question is clear, await inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

for the required data please see the tables KSSK, AUSP and INOB:

KSSK: Allocation Table: Object to Class

AUSP: Characteristic Values

INOB: Link between Internal Number and Object

With the data in these tables you should be able to determine the specific classification characteristic values for single document info records.

For further information on these tables please see the specification in transaction SE11 for the inlcuded fields too.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S.: Please reward points for usefull information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Christoph,

Thanks for the info, but i am able to get the information from the tables CABN (characteristic) & CAWN (characteristic value).

But what i need is how i can link these 2 tables data with the document number.

Eg: Doc no. 12345678

Characteristic: C12345 (CABN-ATNAM) --> Mass (CABNT-ATBEZ)

Characteristic value: 2000 (CAWN-ATWRT)

Await your reply.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek,

Refer table AUSP...

thanks

Aravinda

PS:Please award points if your questions are answered or you have got help in getting

them answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aravinda,

Thanks for the inputs. But the AUSP table is storing the document number as a key, which is formed by the combination of Document type, document no., document ver. & document part. So how can i extract only the the document number from this?

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to retrive it ( from object key in AUSP ) through an abap program than your abapper can easily do it. Else you can download it into excel and perform some excel function.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Answers (0)