cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock on hand in SIM planning version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way the stock copied from the active version 000 to the SIM planning versnon to be updated without running report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_TRANS, but manually? The problem is that if I update the stock with the report the planning version is de-initialized.

Regards

Alper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can manually create stock in a version with report /SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys. We developed a functionality for upload with BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR (or transaction /SAPAPO/VERCOP) and if you choose in the copy scope section "Masterdata and Transaction data" option you can select Order Type CC (stock)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas, Harish,

Is there a way to upload an intial stock in SIM version from an excel file?

Srinivas, your report is good, but I have to create an initial stock for lots of location-product combinations.

That's why I am looking for better solution.

Regards,

Alper

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can get a development that uses the BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

or you can write an LSMW program with the bapi embedded in it and read out of a file into the sim version

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am afraid there is no easy way to do mass creation of stock. We have a similar situation where we need to create stock en masse for location products not defined in R3. The way we do it is using an excel file as input load that we make it read through standard function modules and create stock in Live Cache using /SAPAPO/OM_STOCK_CHANGE.

Some other function modules that we use

FILE_GET_NAME

/SAPAPO/DM_VRSIOEX_GET_VRSIOID

/SAPAPO/DATE_CONVERT_TIMESTAMP

/SAPAPO/OM_STOCK_CHANGE

/SAPAPO/DM_PEGID_GET_MATERIAL

Make sure that when you load, use appropriate UoM conversions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

What are the stock_type codes? I am trying to test the function module, but I get an error message that the stock_type is wrong.

Best Regards,

Alper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

What are the stock_type codes? I am trying to test the function module, but I get an error message that the stock_type is wrong.

Regards,

Alper