cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE Engine configuration error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install solution manager 4.0 on Linux and Maxdb.but at phase 36 it is giving error like

CJS-30059 J2EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile umconfigurator.log: '

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.tools.UMConfiguratorLoad

at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.findClass(FileClassLoader.java:691)

at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:600)

at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:578)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:79)

I have restarted SAP and tryed to install it again.but it is giving same error.

can any body plz help me out on this.

Vinnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post umconfigurator.log

--Ragu

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which JDK are you using? There have been numerous reports that 1.4.2_16 is not working correctly.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI markus,

even i had faced couple of errors with J2sdk 1.4.2_xx

now recently i'm installing SAP Netweaver 2004 SR2 ( BI + EP components)

but i'm getting error as:-

INFO 2008-02-23 10:40:57

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\java.exe -classpath D:/usr/sap/BWS/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/tclmctcutilbasic_ear/servlet_jsp/ctc/root/WEB-INF/classes/ com.sap.ctc.util.ConfigMainExt XXXXXX bwserver:50000 J2EE_ADMIN XXXXXX" finished with return code 0. Output:

TYPE=A<BR>STATE=<BR>INFO_SHORT=IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused: connect::<BR>CONFIGURATION=

ERROR 2008-02-23 10:40:57

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused: connect::'.

ERROR 2008-02-23 10:40:57

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2008-02-23 10:41:05

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers".

request you to suggest on which version of JAVA to be configured for environment variables.

by

raghav

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you on Linux? 32bit or 64bit?

Markus