cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homogeneous system copy db-specific procedure, Incorrect Migration Export?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am still attempting to perform a homogeneous system copy of a NW2004s WebAS Java EP portal system using database-specific system copy with Oracle. OS is Suze 9 Linux.

I am on the very last step of sapinst on the target system and I have the error message:

You entered: /oracle/CEP/sapdata1/systemcopyout/JAVA Found the label SAP:JMIG:700::😘 but need the label SAP:MIGSDM:700::😘

I'm pretty sure I followed the correct procedures to export the source system, using the database-specific procedure but it appears that only the JAVA portion was exported while the import is looking for SDM.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Judith Leitner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

In my experience please use SAPINST to export your JAVA system as well, as because the J2EE Engine not only keeps information from in the JAVA Database but also on the file system (e.g. the ones from SDM).

Thus, please do the following:

1. Export your source database using SAPINST (which in turn calls JLoad).

2. Import into your target system using SAPINST (which in turn calls JLoad).

This is proven and should help.

Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you exported J2EE engine database export and J2EE CI export to the same directory?

If yes please do the export again or change the label.asc.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you confirm that you have also used sapinst to export the java stack itself from the source system? this is necessary even with a db specific procedure as a lot of your java stack exists in the filesystem. It is these files

which had been in the filesystem of the source system that sapinst is looking for now.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the exact same problem.

Any solutions available for this?

regards,

S. Nißlbeck