cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAVE_STYLESHEET RC_6 error in ABAP proxy- CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a POC with just 2 fields in DT,for sender SOAP adapter and reciver ABAP proxy. It is running successfully.

But when i developed a actual scenarios with big structure it is giving the following error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">STYLESHEET_GENERATION_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Attempt to generate transformation required for rendering/parsing failed (, class , method ) STYLESHEET_GENERATION_FAILURE Attempt to generate transformation required for rendering/parsing failed (SAVE_STYLESHEET RC_6, class ZII_HSBP_IN_MI, method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS /1SAI/TXS) Attempt to generate transformation required for rendering/parsing failed (SAVE_STYLESHEET RC_6, class ZII_HSBP_IN_MI, method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS /1SAI/TXS)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

The only difference in both cases is, i developed everything in client 120 for POC. For actual scenario i created proxy class in client 110 and Technical system and everyting is pointing to client 120. Is it causing any problem?

Everyting is fine in XI but in CRM SXMB_MONI i can see the above error...

How to solve this issue.

Message was edited by:

ashok sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would ask you to re generate the Proxy objects once again.. Not sure if that would solve the problem.. but looks like and internal frame work problem to me.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tired again.. i regenerated the proxy ... but still same problem..

i dont think internal framework problem.. because it worked for other scenario ( test scenario). I think i only messed it up some where.. but i dont know how to find out or how to debug the problem..

I have a doubt on package structure in which i am saving the proxy class.

i created a structuer package( level1) for which i assigned SAPPINT and for all other packages( level2- main package,level3-non main package, level4-non main package)i assigend SAI_SXMS, SAI_TOOLS, SAPPINT. I am saving the proxy class in level4 package. I am not able to assing SAI_SXMS,SAI_TOOLS to structure package. Is it causing any problem???????

any help please...

Message was edited by:

ashok sri