cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL33n - Test custom SAPscript form and print program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have been tasked to create (1) a custom SAPscript form <b>ZZZ_RT_CHECK_LIST</b> which is a copy of standard form <b>RT_CHECK_LIST</b> and (2) a custom print program <b>ZZZ_RTCHECKL</b> which is a copy of standard program <b>RTCHECKL</b>.

I have done creating these said objects and I now need to test whether they work as required. Since I am not very familiar with testing SAPscripts and print programs via TCodes, I need your assistance.

Here are my questions:

(1) What needs to be done before testing can commence?

(2) I was told to test it by using TCode <b>VL33n</b>, Display Inbound deliveries, and to use a particular Inbound delivery number. How do I do this (i.e. how do I output its printout in <b>VL33n</b>)?

These are my questions for the moment. I will update this thread whenever other questions surface.

Thanks.

~ ric

Message was edited by:

ric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, again, Gurus,

Here is an additional question.

• I want to debug my custom print program when the user executes VL33n transaction (see example below). What should I do?

Example:

The user enters an Inbound Delivery document and creates an output (i.e. print-out) which triggers the custom program I have made. I want to see what values are being passed to all the custom variables, structures and etc. I have made in the program. Is there any way to do this?

I am familiar with using the <b>/h</b> command but when I do this, it will take a lot of time since it will start debugging from the program of VL33n. I only want to start the debugging mode when it gets to my custom print program.

Your expert help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

~ ric

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already been taught how to do those things I mentioned above.

Thanks.

~ ric