cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

n-Step Dynamic Approval for Spending Limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Can anyone explain me about the example available in this link..

because the total value is1,000,000...but how it comes to 10,000 when M1 approves it..I coudnt understand..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/17/40a86c773d6c41801d78af1a34b90f/frameset.htm

Thanks&Regards,

Hari..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

In case of N-Step dynamic approval BADI, even the line items can be approved.

In the example referred here the total value of the SC is 1,000,000 and the SC comprises of various line items. The Manager1 can approve/reject various line items which comes under his approval limit.Once he approves / rejects all the items that come under his approval limit, the remaining items value will add upto 10,000 and all those items value is above the approval limit of Manager1.

Now manager2 approves/rejects remaining items and that completes the approval process as no item is left which is above the approval limit of Manager2.

Hope this makes you more clear.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Cross posting in different forums is not according the forum guidelines. When you do this, please mention it in your post.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi martin,

Since it was workflow query i posted in workflow forum also...Ok anyway i will follow the forum guidelines ..

Thanks&Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Employee 1 creates a shopping cart of <b>Total Value </b>100,000,000. The SC includes multiple line items due to which the sum total price for all the items is 100,000,000. Since it is said that the Manager 1 <b>Deletes Items</b> and approves SC , the effective value equals 10,000( after deleting sc line items). I hope this clarifies your doubt.

Thanks