cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in File-JDBC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on FILE to JDBC scenario in which I am facing with the following error:

- 2007-12-14 18:18:51 GMT+05:30: Error: TransformException error in xml processor class: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'TBL_SAP_PRODUCTS' (structure 'STATEMENTNAME1'): java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value.

the payload at the JDBC adapter is :

- <ns0:MT_JDBC_MARA xmlns:ns0="urn:abc:mm">

- <STATEMENTNAME1>

- <DbTablename action="INSERT">

<TABLE>TBL_SAP_PRODUCTS</TABLE>

- <access>

<MATERIAL_CODE>000000000001002021</MATERIAL_CODE>

<DESCRIPTION>BASICS 7 FTBL.</DESCRIPTION>

<PRODUCT_HIERARCHY_CODE>00</PRODUCT_HIERARCHY_CODE>

<MATERIAL_GROUP_CODE>R1500</MATERIAL_GROUP_CODE>

<MATERIAL_GROUP_DESC>Basics-FG</MATERIAL_GROUP_DESC>

<BASE_UNIT>S07</BASE_UNIT>

<SAP_ADD_DATE>20051219</SAP_ADD_DATE>

<SAP_MODIFY_DATE>20051219</SAP_MODIFY_DATE>

<EXTRACT_DATE>20071214</EXTRACT_DATE>

</access>

Please guide me what is the error.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nishu,

Go into the Repository (IR) and check the conditions mentioned for the field <STATEMENTNAME1>/TBL_SAP_PRODUCTS in the datatype, searching it by the respective namespace and check if the given input has the expected data type.

Change your payload date format according to the timestamp specified in the condition .

Regards,

Shibani

*reward with points if helpful*

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value.

Check the date format used in the db. You are using YYYYMMDD format for the fields SAP_ADD_DATE and EXTRACT_DATE.

Regards,

Jai Shankar