cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SAP BAPI_ALM_ORDERHEAD_GET_LIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I tried to use the BAPI_ALM_ORDERHEAD_GET_LIST to get a list of PM-orders.

Therefore I have to enter IT_RANGES with multiple values (i.e. OPTIONS_FOR_DOC_TYPE = PM01 and SHOW_DOCS_WITH_FROM_DATE = 01012007 and SHOW_DOCS_WITH_TO_DATE = 31122007) to get my list in the SAP Backend - which works fine. Now I tried to to use this BAPI in the VC but I cannot enter even a single Value to IT_RANGES because it is shown as a Export bullet on the data provider.

I would like to avoid creating an own Function module and prefer using the standard BAPI in this place. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your support

Kind regards

Lutz Knabel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

the table paramters of an ABAP BAPI resp. function module can used as import and export parameters. By default they are displayed as output port (export), but you can right-click it and choose flip port then it becomes an input port and you can pass a whole table as input parameters. You also should check if you pass the parameters in the correct format especially parameters of the type date.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

many thanks for the tip - flipping the ports - helped a lot.

Just one other question. I have to use the table IT_RANGES (Fields: FIELD_NAME, LOW_VALUE, HIGH_VALUE, S, OP) as input table with multiple parameter values i.e. (show all orders of type PM01 which are between 01.10.2007 and 31.12.2007)

FIELD_NAME # S # OP # LOW_VALUE # HIGH_VALUE

OPTIONS_FOR_DOC_TYPE # PM01

SHOW_DOCS_WITH_FROM_DATE # 20070101

SHOW_DOCS_WITH_TO_DATE # 20071231

Designing multiple input forms and assigning them to the input port IT_RANGES does not work and I get a strange result i.e. with orders of type PM02 which should be excluded. Feeding the function module in the backend exactly in that way works fine as desired.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Lutz Knabel

Edited by: Lutz Knabel on Dec 18, 2007 5:28 PM