cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Pricing for configured materials in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use variant config for our goods produced and the pricing results from what is configured. Thsi works fine.

However, occasionally there is a need to replace this pricing with a manual price entered into the Amount column on the order line. The PR00 condition comes in OK but we find that if changes are made then the configured prices are re-applied as well so the order line ends up with 2 types of pricing in effect.

How can I stop this happening i.e. to get SAP to use <b><i>only</i></b> the manual pricing if a price is entered into the Amount field?

Thanks

Jim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jim

Are you sure that you are using PR00 for configurable mat, Ideally it should be VA00

Leaving that aside, if you keep the condition type as Manual entry as priority or No restrictions, in the Manual entries, then when the automatic entries are overwritten by manual entries, only one record will exist and the automatically updated record will no more be in the screen. Please try it.

There is also a OSS note for this, though I dont knwo the number. You can try for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Navaneetha, VA00 is used and present for the configured items. I should maybe have made that clearer. The PR00 amount is in addition to the configured pricing after the changing I mentioned.

I'll check the PR00 setup as you suggest and try to find that note as well.

Regards

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Navaneetha

Via V/06 and looking at PR00, the entries are as you suggest i.e. option C - Manual entry has priority. The other options ticked in this section are Item Condition and Amount/Percent.

Regards

Jim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved problem myself