cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 2004s SR 1 SP9 INSTALL

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I spent last week trying to install SAP Netweaver 2004s SR 1 SP9 in XP SP2 with no success.

The JDK version is 1.4.2_09 and the install process fail in step "Import Java Dump", the <i>sapinst.log</i> indicates the error:

14-dic-2007 11:55:30 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload dbImport

GRAVE: <b>DB Error during import of J2EE_CONFIGENTRY</b>

14-dic-2007 11:55:30 com.sap.inst.jload.Jload printSQLException

GRAVE: Message: Cannot assign NULL to host variable 2. setNull() can only be used if the corresponding column is nullable. The statement is "INSERT INTO J2EE_CONFIGENTRY( CID , NAMEHASH , ISFILE , NAME , DTYPE , VBIGINT , VDOUBLE , VSTR , VBYTES , FBLOB ) VALUES ( ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? )".

GRAVE: SQLState: SAP06

GRAVE: ErrorCode: 1001142

14-dic-2007 11:55:31 com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBConnection disconnect

INFO: disconnected

ERROR 2007-12-14 11:55:31

CJS-30049 Execution of JLoad tool 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_09\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Archivos de programa\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SNEAK_PREVIEW\FULL\INSTALL\install\sltools\sharedlib\launcher.jar" -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload "C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/jload.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/antlr.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/jddi.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/install/sltools/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;C:\sapdb\programs\runtime\jar\sapdbc.jar" -sec J2E,jdbc/pool/J2E,
MX3506DC0976/sapmnt/J2E/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties,
MX3506DC0976/sapmnt/J2E/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir C:/Programas/SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial/SAP_NetWeaver_2004s_SR_1_Installation_Master_DVD__ID__NW05SR1_IM1\../Sneak_Preview_Content\JAVA\JDMP -job "C:\Archivos de programa\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SNEAK_PREVIEW\FULL\INSTALL\IMPORT.XML" -log jload.log' aborts with return code 1.<br>SOLUTION: Check 'jload.log' and 'C:/Archivos de programa/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/jload.java.log' for more information.

ERROR 2007-12-14 11:55:31

FCO-00011 The step importJavaDump with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_Jload|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|importJavaDump was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2007-12-14 11:55:38

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_Jload|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|importJavaDump".

I have read many posts in many forums and there are some posts about the same problem of the table J2EE_CONFIGENTRY, but never clear answers (or answers for Linux OS). I really appreciate any help about it.

PD: No, it's not the timezone configuration (I have GMT+1 and daylight saving enabled).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

This is great.

Regards,

Jeff

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Finally I got it!! Thank you very much to you all!

The problem was that the file control.xml was a bit larger than the normal control.xml who comes with the distribution. I checked and verified that the file permissions were not the same, so I suppose it was a matter of privileges.

Ufff, finally...

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm sure 100% that NW04s SP9 Java can be installed in Windows XP because there are a lot of people who achieved it. I suppose that some internal configuration in my XP do not allow the installation. I have tried several things, I do not know how to proceed now. I will give thousands points to anyone who solved the problem iy I could because I know it's really a hard one.

I will wait for more answers, thank you for your replies!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please read this note

Note 988197 - Only base table columns are allowed in the TEXTPTR function

Let me know if this applies to you.

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use either Windows 2000 server or Windows 2003 server.

I am 100% sure that you cannot install it on XP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You may install SAP on windows XP although you will encounter problems like this.

Please read this thread.

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends!

This is Anand Here

I am totally new to SAP

I was trying to install SAP on 2003Server

while installing the ABAP System-Central Instance

I Got this error message

An error occurred during the installation of component SAP ERP 2004 SR1>ABAP System>Oracle> Non-Unicode>Central Instance Installation. Press the log View Button to get extended error information or press OK to terminate the installation. Log Files are written to SAP ERP 2004 SR1>ABAP System>Oracle> Non-Unicode>Central Instance Installation

The following error occured and the installation could not proceed

ERROR 2007-12-27 20:33:33

- FSL-00001 System Call Failed. Error 5 (Access is denied.) in execution of system call 'FindFirstVolumeMountPoint' with parameter (
?\Volume{c682cb5b-b31d-11dc-be09-806e6f6e6963}\), line (77) in file (synxcfsmit.cpp).

ERROR 2007-12-27 20:33:33

MOS-01235 Module function getInfo of module CIa0sMount Failed,

Can Somebody help me with this

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you gave a filesystem the specific user has no permission to write to. Adapt the filesystem permissions.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replying Mr.Markus

I was doing the installation with administrator login

and how to adapt file system permissions

Please Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Markus!

Can this be due to corrupt installation files

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually not.

sapinst is trying to give access permissions for <yourmachine>\<SID>adm user to the mentioned volume.

Is this a double boot installation? Vista on it?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Mr Markus for replying

yes you are right i have dual boot with Vista on my PC

Also i have a condition that i dont have system driver files installed on my Windows 2003 server OS

Can this lead to any problems

Rgds,

ANAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus

I am still waiting for your reply

Please Help

Rgds,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Mr Markus for replying

yes you are right i have dual boot with Vista on my PC

Also i have a condition that i dont have system driver files installed on my Windows 2003 server OS

Can this lead to any problems

Rgds,

ANAND

Dear Markus!

I am still waiting for your reply

Pleas Help

Rgds,

Anand

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean with "system driver files"?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

By system drivers i mean the drivers for the chipset, graphic card, sound drivers etc although i hav installed the network adaptor drivers

Rgds,

Anand

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies guys!!

I have just tried JDK 1.4.2_13 and the problem still remains the same... In fact, I have tried with several versions of JDK 1.4.2. (9, 10, 13, 16 at least).

former_member278106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I had this problem few times and solved it by upgrading the JDK version to 1.4.2_12.

Best regards,

Lev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David.

Please use at least Sun J2SE 1.4.2_11 SDK (or higher 1.4.2 versions after they will become available). It is not recommended to use versions lower than 1.4.2_11. Please also do not use J2SE 5.0.

This applies to all platforms.

Please read this note. 716604

Regards,

Jeff

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Finally, I have checked the SAP Note 788619 and it includes a SDA file. How can I deploy that file if the installation of SAP NW04s SR1 SP9 is not complete? I really don't know how to do that. The SDA file includes a jddi.jar file which I tried (overwriting the jddi.jar file that remains in sapinst_dir directory after installation failure) but the problem remains.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to apply the SDA using the SDM (Software Deployment Manager) - see here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/22/a7663bb3808c1fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Markus

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply Kamlesh, but I do not have access to view SAP Notes. Can you explain me what is that note about?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the SAP note :

Note 788619 - longvarbinary, not varbinary: J2EE_CONFIGENTRY field VBYTES

Regards,

kamlesh