Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Pie Chart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

2 problems:

I am attempting to create a Pie Chart in VC but it does not work, I have built other graphs with success.

The data I am using is simple, I have one Data column Actual Amount and another Target Amount, I simply want to put both of them into a Pie chart and show how much Target is still left to achieve compared to Actual.

When i attempt this all i get is one full amount?

Another problem is i want the value displayed on my line chart rather than just when i hover my mouse over the Line Chart?

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another problem is i want the value displayed on my line chart rather than just when i hover my mouse over the Line Chart?

Can anyone help on this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

VC does not support displaying the data series on charts (other than hovering over it).

As for the other problem of displaying two data series on the same pie chart, try charting them on separate pie charts instead? what is ur query drilled by? to see the actual vs target amts, i would think it would be easier to view if you plotted them as bar/column charts (just a suggestion)

prachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

That does not seem to work, do i need to make sure that there are only two data elements coming through from the query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the "Actual amount" in your Category axis and add "Target amount" in the data series.