cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while application configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing application configuration, following error was encounterd.

"The following error text was processed in the system SEC : Screen output without connection to user "

I am sending details of error.

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://bomw087a.in002.siemens.net:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/configure_application/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SEC : Screen output without connection to user.

The error occurred on the application server bomw087a_SEC_01 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLSKEY

Function: TADIR_OBJECT_CHECK of program SAPLSKEY

Function: CHECK_ACCESS_KEYS of program SAPLSKEY

Method: CHECK_TROBJ_BEFORE_EDIT of program CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CP

Method: FILL_APPL_CONFIG_CONTEXT of program CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CP

Method: UPDATE_APPLICATION_TREE of program /1BCWDY/1AA7FKM75T65WGDCR1RV==CP

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~UPDATE_APPLICATION_TREE of program /1BCWDY/1AA7FKM75T65WGDCR1RV==CP

Method: ONACTIONACTION of program /1BCWDY/1AA7FKM75T65WGDCR1RV==CP

Method: ONACTIONACTION of program /1BCWDY/1AA7FKM75T65WGDCR1RV==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/1AA7FKM75T65WGDCR1RV==CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SEC in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server bomw087a_SEC_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server bomw087a_SEC_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: IC007322SM -l: E -s: SEC -i: bomw087a_SEC_01 -w: 1 -d: 20071214 -t: 171249 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND

-

Thanks,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

this seems to be a flaw in the configure_applicaton web dynpro application. As a temporary work-around you might want to use the old configurator ..webdynpro/sap/configure_application_old (activate pertaining node in SICF if not yet done). I had the same problem and the old configurator did the job.

Regards,

Sebastian

P.S. There are several postings regarding this topic in this forum..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Apparently you called a function that triggers a screen, and that can't be done in background. Therefore you need a GUI.

Regards,

Jos