cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at creating despatch advice - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while creating a despatch advice, when i run vl01n, system is saying that No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date.

What does this mean?

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in the sales order by going to Item-->Schedule lines and see the qty. has confirmed on delivery date.If it confirmed then give that date in the selection date in VL01N and do delivery.Check for all the materials.

Any clarifications revert back.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

despatch advice is now opening but it says that only 800 kg of material is available.

order quantity is 2200. I have checked in mmbe. around 3000 kg is available.

one more thing that in vl10c , old order of this material is appearing of 2200 kg but DA and invoice of that order been created in last month.

any ideas? how can i delete that entry in vl10c??

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all the sales orders which are appearing in VL10C.

May be some of the line items are not delivered or invoiced.that is why sales orders status Open,If you do not want that to be further processed put reason for rejection for that items and then goto original sales order having 2200 KG qty. and do check availability from menu (Edit-->Check availability),so that the order qty. will be confirmed then you follow further process.

Advice is to check MB5B for stock position always.

Reward if it resolved.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me explain the issue again.

My user had created an order of material A for 2200 kg in November. Despatch and invoice was also done in november but that order still appears in VL10C , I dont know why. we just ignored that at that time

now right now quantity in MB5B for that materail is 3080 KG. User has created a new order for material A for 2200 kg again. But when he is going to create DA, System is saying that only 880 kg is available.

i just want to create a DA of this new order with 2200 kg. Any ideas?

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you check open orders and deliveries for that material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No order is open.