Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Confirmation with BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the following problem (SRM 4.0, Extended Classic Scenario):

We have the requirement to check the account assignment when posting confirmation document for a purchase order.

We have implemented BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI:

When BUS2203 we call fm BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL.

The problem occurs then the user only selects certain items for confirmation: The fm BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL returns all items which can be confirmed (not only the selected items).

In other words, we don´t know how to identify which positions have been selected and which haven´t inside the BADI.

One discarded alternative was to delete the items the user don´t want to confirm, but it is an onerous task.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Have you looked inthe structure IT_ITEM in the badi, there is a filed called SELECTED. Is this field filled when you select the items you want to confirm?

This could help you identify them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the structure IT_ITEM inside BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for method BBP_CONF_CHANGE (Structure - BBP_PDS_CONF_ITEM_ICU , conatains a field called SELECTED.. which migh help) ...

Once you call function BBP_CONF_GET_DETAIL inside, the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI, this field must have 'X' value, which will help you identify all the selected entries... Hope so..

Let me know, incase you still face any problems...

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafa, How are you doing??

In my opinion, you could get the value you are looking for, from the table GT_SCREEN_ITM of the program SAPLBBP_CF. There you should get the SELECTED value commented in the previous responses.

I hope this helps you.

Best regardssss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I forget,

you can access form DOC_CHECK_BADI

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had checked all the structures in the BBP_CONF_GETDETAIL but I didn't see the SELECTED field.

We have implemented the BADI using this field and now it works correctly.

Thank you very much to all of you!!!

Answers (0)