Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock available for deliveries using batches

joan_ibaez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I’m trying to use batches in sales orders, but I’ve some problems with the available stock in the delivery creation.

I’ve 2.000 meters in stock and 3 sales orders with 600 meters, 800 meters and 750 meters.

- If I try to create a delivery from the sales order 1 (600 meters) I obtain the message Vl150 with only 450 meters available in stock : total stock (2.000) – the other orders (800+750)

- If I try to create a delivery from the sales order 2 (800 meters) I obtain the message Vl150 with only 650 meters available in stock : total stock (2.000) – the other orders (600+750)

- If I try to create a delivery from the sales order 3 (750 meters) I obtain the message Vl150 with only 600 meters available in stock : total stock (2.000) – the other orders (800+400)

This seems that SAP reserves the stock of all the hanging orders less the fact that you are going to deliver and only allow to deliver what stays without reserving

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Only Transaction CO09 is suitable for the evaluation of the availability situation. The 'Available quantity' field in Transaction MD04 is not calculated according to the ATP logic and the stocks issued in MMBE may

already have been 'consumed'.

I hope it helps.

Thanks.

David

joan_ibaez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks David,

I've soved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joan

Can you description it on how to fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the availabilty check tab in SO and look for the confirmed quantity over there and the specified date.

If the system is confirming quantity then u can create a delivery against that SO on the particular date.

Reward if helpful

joan_ibaez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vineet but I think this is not the problem. The quantity of all three SO are confirmed and the date is the same for all three.