cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Content Conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In file sender adapter "RecordsetSequence" options(Ascending , Variable).

I have seen many blogs in SDN, but I'm still unsure about the processing of the both ways.

Can anybody show me use/effect of using 'Ascending' and 'Variable' with a same file.

Regards,

Nipun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your prompt replies, as i mentioned already in my question that i am looking for an example to get understood about the "RecordsetSequence".

Regrds,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos
GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Ascending</b>

The sequence of the recordset structures is assumed to be unique. A new recordset is started as soon as an earlier structure occurs.

<b>Variable</b>

The sequence of the recordset structures is assumed not to be fixed. A new recordset is only started when another structure occurs that is defined with a fixed number. If all structures are defined as variable the system interprets the entire document as a single recordset

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under Recordset Sequence, select how the start and end of recordsets with a variable number and sequence of structures is to be determined:

&#9675; Ascending

The sequence of the recordset structures is assumed to be unique. A new recordset is started as soon as an earlier structure occurs.

&#9675; Variable

The sequence of the recordset structures is assumed not to be fixed. A new recordset is only started when another structure occurs that is defined with a fixed number. If all structures are defined as variable the system interprets the entire document as a single recordset.

looking for example, will send it soon

Message was edited by:

Nisar Khan