cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add picture attach to the existing Material as batch programming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I'd already run LSMW for upload all of our Material with Transaction MM01 for 6 mths ago.

Now my boss has new a requirement to upload the picture as an attachment of each Material number with MM03. (Now we do it manually, it's work fine)

But we have more than 500,000 Materials number.

How to use CV02N to load picture attach as batch, please give me the steps or example to do.

Best regards,

Manus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manus,

You can add/import many UI elements for ex graph,pie chart,iamge etc)

For that tt design time, the view is displayed as a logical component unit in the Web Dynpro Explorer view. To design the user interface of your WD application, you enter the View Designer tool to display the range of single user interface elements and containers that are available for implementing the user interface layout. There are many standard UI elements available, all of which can be adapted to suit your requirements by adjusting the properties accordingly.

Click once on the category button than you can Drag & Drop the needed UI element into the graphical View Designer editor.Then Check the properties for the defined user interface element in the standard IDE Properties view and make changes, where needed.Finally, Choose Shows a preview of the current view in Internet Explorer from the upper function bar. You can make changes on the rendering configuration, for example on the theme. To do so, choose Configure the current view’s preview from the bar.

However,for more info you canvisit

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/45/20df5bcf772b36e10000000a1553f7/content.htm">this URL</a>

Regards,

Krutarth