Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate PSE type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got following message when logging on our BW Dev system :

<i>1 SAPSYS Validity of certificate from list with PSE type >System PSE< ends in 1 day, for more information, see the SAP system log (transaction SM21).</i>

There no more information, in SM21.

What can i do, to solve that ?

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre

You can manage your certificates in transaction STRUST (and SSO trusts in STRUSTSSO2). You will find your system pse there.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for that.

Do i need to generate a new certificate ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably yes, you should check if you had a self signed certificate in your system pse, or if it is one from a trusted certificate authority. If it was self signed you can just generate a new one.

In case you also have a J2EE (BI JAVA), then you also might need to also update your keystore cert: visual admin tool -> Server -> Services -> Key Storage -> TicketKeyStore -> Load

Regards Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do i need to get new .crt file ?

If yes where can i download it ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do i need to get new .crt file ?

If yes where can i download it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to generate new PSE .. using STRUSTSSO2 ..

for .CRT

Go to VA .. Key Store . ticket key store . genearte a new key . give details and tick on certificate along with key .. export it in any of the file systems .

go to STRUSTSSO2 in the backend .. import the same certificate and add to ACL and certificate list . give your SID and 000 (if you have not changed that java client) .. save it .. and distribute all ..

check your applications ...

Thanks

Rahul