cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add additional statuses to the transaction SM 4.0 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

how to add additional statuses to the transaction type SLFN (support message)

the existing statuses are :

(a) New (b) In process (c) Customer action (d) Sent to SAP (e) Proposed Solution (f) Confirmed

My requirement is to add 5 more statuses, how to proceed further,

waiting for ur reply

Points will be rewarded for the best...........

Thanks & Regards

Samba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kata

There are two ways to perform this action

1.Goto status profile- Choose the existing status profile and add the required status in that profile.

2.Goto status profile- Copy the existing status profile and create a new one with required status and assign it to transaction document type (i.e SLFN)

Regards

Nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply Kumar, in SPRO when I enter the same status profile which is mentioned in the transaction type, the statuses are mentioned in German but in the transaction type the statuses are in english.

When I attempt to make changes means add a new status in the SPRO and when I login into transaction type the changes are not reflected in the status tab, the old status are seen.

Kindly guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kata

1.Goto SPRO and choose the IMG Object "Change status profile for user status"

2.Copy the existing status profile and create a ZXX status profile with language english. And include the required status values.

3.Assign ZXX status profileto transaction type (i.e SLFN)

Regards

Nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nantha Kumar,

By default status profile SLFN0001(German) is assigned to the transaction type SLFN, with this we could able to see in English version when we edit the problem message.

Suppose if I create/copy SLFN0001(german) to ZSFLxxx(English), is the assignment to transaction type is sufficient or any other dependencies.

Regards,

Samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kata

Copy the existing and change it to English and change the status as per your requirement, that is sufficient. And assign it to transaction type.

Reward points if it is helpful.

Regards

Nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nanthakumar,

It worked.

Thanks,

Samba