cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order - Service notification urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I need to configure Service order through service notification (T-codeIW51).

Here I am explaining my client requirement, they will do service for their finished good (material) after warrant period. In this scenario they will need to take material in to stock with out value because it is after warrantee. They will do necessary repairs, during the repairs they need to capture labour cost and if they replace any material that cost also. After repair they will bill and send to customer.

If any body knows this process, please tell me how to configure.

I tried through service notification IW51, created and saved, I don’t how process further,

If any body known kindly explain to me step by step it’s very urgent.

Reg

Eswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

h

Former Member
0 Kudos

A notification to service the FG has come to you from customer and this FG is out of warranty period. You must be having a seperate cond. type for service cost. and the cost of replacement material (spare parts) seperately. In a general scenario the cost of service an estimate is being recieved from Service personnel. After completion of service and replacement of spare parts the Service Cost can be given manually and the cost of SParts as per std. pricing .

Hope this works . I have not worked on it but know the functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eswar,

Once you save the Service Notification,,,,,,,You receive the Defective goods With movment type343-

Stock will shows automatically in "Inspection lot".

If any Defective founds.

Obtain customer acknowledge from Customer.

If material Out of Waranty.

make a delivery Challan with ref to Service notification.

Make Service Invoice.

Reply me you need any doubts.

Regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we had a similar situation- we tuk the guds inward using return order type. but we tuk inward at the MAP value, if u want to take inwrd u can use TANN item cat (also u need to deifne custom mvmnt types for this, tht will not hit ur stck valuations). U can give the custmer a receipt doc- which can be a proforma invoice (u need to chek this with the business owners). u can now create sales orders against this proforma, add teh service items and additional mats added. generate teh invoices. check the flow for accnting entries, stocks, customer acnts etc.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

This is normal return order where we can assign the different movement type, but this is not the correct process. When we process the service order, it should be capture the labor as well as replacement of material cost.

This is possible only if we go through service notification and order type RIS, my requirement is how to configure the same through service notification and repair order.

if you know this process kindly help me it's very urgent.

Regards

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

h