cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errror in va05 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

In saler order ordering qty is 5000 and i have invoiced it for 2500 qty and when i try to see this in va05 report in teh confirm quantity field it shows as "0 " what could be teh possible reason, kindly suggest

Regards

Naina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The list would generate two lines depending upon the schedule line and display the top line 'confirmed quantity' as zero and the second line would carry the confirmed quantity as equal to the delivery quantity. In your case you have done split delivery that shouldnt affect the confirmed qty.

Please check in CO09 and confirm the availability.

Award points if helpful

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item category (eg,TAN) you can see at the sales order line item level.

For seein the relevance of item category for schedule lines etc., under IMG, goto Sales & Distribution -> Sales -> Sales documents->Sales Document item ->Define item categories and see the details therein.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the item category of the material. Check whether the item can be be confirmed / can have schedule lines.

Muraleedharan.R

091 9880028904

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i check it pls guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

quantity is not confirmed on that date i.e., material is not avaliable.if u want ot know the confirm date go to item level of the line item and see schedule lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the stcok in not avaiable in the inventory. go to transaction code mmbe and check the stock availability

Regards,

Murali